11th Annual Open House
Join Us for Our 11th Annual Open House
Saturday, October 14, 2023
Visitors can go from one community to the next to look around, gather information, ask questions and have fun.
We believe the Lancaster County region is a great place to retire because it has a low cost of living, beautiful scenery, great arts and entertainment, a host of community services, high-quality healthcare, and so much more!
Make the most of your day—tips to optimize your visit.
- Wear walking shoes! You may be walking quite a bit to visit different models and features on display.
- Bring your family and friends. The open house is a wonderful way to engage those closest to you in this important decision. It’s nice to get their feedback and support.
- Plan which communities you want to visit. Look at the map to plan your route. Plan to spend 1-2 hours at each site.
- Come with questions! Your hosts will do their best to answer your questions. If you still want to find out more, you can make a follow-up appointment or phone call.
- Come hungry! Most communities offer a nice sampling of food and beverages to keep you energized throughout the day.